- 1999 - RAA was established, by the 352/2003 law. Open PDF (Romanian)
- 1999 - our first lot of 4 Cessna C 172 S and our first recruitment process for 12 student pilots for frozen ATP(A) licenses
- 2000 - our first Piper PA34 twin engine airplane and the FNPT II FRASCA 242
- 2001 - the second Piper PA34
- 2002 - our first 12 ATPL(A) graduates
- 2005 - our first EC 120B and EC 155B helicopters were added to the fleet
- 2006 - the second EC 120B and another lot of 4 Cessna C 172 SP - equipped with Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit
- 2007 - our first airfield and other training and accommodation facilities (at Strejnic - Ploiesti)
- 2007 - our international recognition: TRAINAIR ICAO full Membership
More than 150 commercial airplane pilots and other hundreds of graduates in various areas of activity.
Mr. Niculae DROC - Professor Associate at RAA, former director general of ROMATSA and one of the important contributors to that organization, gave us the limited publishing rights of his book “Scurta istorie a serviciilor de trafic aerian” ( Short history of Air Traffic Services), 2007. A PDF version can be obtained HERE (Romanian).